Friday, December 6, 2013

Cook-Your-Books #7

Cook-Your-Books is all about cooking or baking from your many cookbooks or magazines that you have collected over the years. If you love collecting cookbooks, read them like novels and love trying out new recipes, then this is the perfect place to share. It's time to get those books (or magazines) out of the shelves, and start using them. Bake or cook anything from any of your books or magazines, and link your posts to Cook-Your-Books here at Kitchen Flavours. The linky will start on the 7th of every month right up to the end of the month. The three most viewed submissions will be featured at the next Cook-Your-Books.



 photo 77951578-1914-4b72-8eda-9e40a91183ac_zps331eb4b4.jpg



Featured posts for this month
The three most viewed posts from Cook-Your-Books #6

Red Ruby Dessert (Tub Tim Krob) by Sumptous Flavours


Chocolate Cake by Amy's Baking Diary



Baked Mocha Marble Cheesecake by Phong Hong Bakes



Thank you everyone for sharing all the delicious dishes and bakes from your cookbooks!

It's now time to link-up!

A little note when submitting your post to Cook-Your-Books
  1. Linky for submissions will start on the 7th of every month right up to the end of the month. The submission with the most views will be featured at the next Cook-Your-Books.
  2. All submissions must be new and current posts, within the current month. Old posts will be deleted. Please link directly to your post, not your homepage.
  3. Please mention from which book or magazine you are cooking or baking from.
  4. Please mention Cook-Your-Books in your post and link it back to Kitchen FlavoursYou may display Cook-Your-Books badge anywhere in your post.
  5. Please leave a comment after you have linked.
  6. Optional, but it would be great if you could visit at least one link, everyone loves visitors.

Link-up with Cook-Your-Books #7 from 7th - 31st December 2013



14 comments:

  1. Hee...hee...hee..hee....I am so delighted, Joyce! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Joyce for hosting and thanks to everyone for support. I am so happy !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sooooooo happy my Chocolate Cake is featured! :D
    Thanks for hosting this event. I really enjoy baking together with everybody!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Joyce I love chocolate cake of Amy! I add my cakes to this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Joyce, Thanks for hosting this event :) Just submitted mine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting again, Joyce - looks like some delicious entries again this month. I've linked up Salted Caramel Coconut Macaroons.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Joyce!

    I think I did it!!! Thank you so much for all your patience and for hosting such a fun event!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Uh Oh, I just noticed the tile says my name. The recipe is for Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes. Is it possible for you to fix the title? (I hope I hope:)

    I can't wait to visit all the other entries!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this Cook Your Books idea. You've probably been doing it for a while, but it is new to me. I love trying new recipes and am constantly "cooking my books" ;). I will have to see if I can figure out how to officially post sometime and connect up. And in the meantime . . . looks like there are lots of lovely posts to check out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. just linked up the christmas log cake! almost forgot to link!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Joyce, I've just linked up mine #45 :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another savoury bake from me # 52.

    It's probably Christmas Day now in Malaysia, so here's wishing you and your family a HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!!

    ReplyDelete